How Bold Women Survive Character Assassination, Ministering through Depression and Nuturing Your Women’s Ministry.
In the special edition of Leading Hearts dedicated to Women’s Ministry we take a look at what it means to be a woman traversing the mountains and trenches of church leadership. This edition features interviews with: the prayer lady, Linda Evans Shepherd (publisher of Leading Hearts and Founder of Right to the Heart Ministries); Jackie Green (co-founder of the Museum of the Bible and wife of Hobby Lobby president Steve Green) and daughter Lauren, Planetshakers Pastor Sam Evans and local church worship arts pastor Michelah Weaver.
How to View the Magazine:
-View on your Cell Phone:
Text LEADINGHEARTS to 64600.
- serving through depression– Robin Luftig
- how bold women handle character assassination – Heather Riggleman
- refresh your quiet time – Pam Farrel
- embracing overflow: women in worship series – Lisa Burns
- linda evans shepherd: the power of a praying leader – Emily Walton
- reaching out through social media- Edie Melson
- scratching where it itches – Rhonda Rhea
- at the movies – an interview with God – Tom Young
(Click Titles Below to Read)
- From the Publisher:”hey, don’t I know you?– Linda Shepherd
- From the Editor:hi, my name is amber and I am…human – Amber Weigand-Buckley
- In the Lead: change your women’s ministry forever- Karen Porter
- Real Church Ladies: the leading ladies of hobby lobby
- The Big Question – Cynthia L. Simmons
- Life Bytes